Saturday, October 20, 2012

FOTD #1

Hey! It's gonna be a short one today unfortunately. It's really late and I have to go out of town tomorrow so I have to pack and stuff before I go to bed. Today I did a full face of makeup, so I photographed it and it will be my first FOTD post! :)




I even brushed my hair. I know it doesn't look it, but I totally did. Here's the deal with the eye look. I'm going to feature it it my next post because I used this look to test the Too Faced Shadow Insurance that I got in the mail today (yay!). I'll go into more detail about the application and shadows in that post while I review TFSI. I hope that's cool with you guys!

Products used:

Face:

Maybelline BB Cream - Light
Revlon Colorstay - Ivory
Maybelline Fit Me - 120 Classic Ivory
The Body Needs - Under Eye Concealer
Maybelline Cover Stick - Ivory
Essence Bronzing Compact Powder - Bronzing Queen
Catrice Defining Duo Blush - Apricot Smoothie
Inglot Loose Powder - Translucent

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
Gosh Long Lasting Eyeliner Pen - Brown
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Pencil - Bronze
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - Black Brown

Eyebrows:

Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set

Lips:

Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait


No comments:

Post a Comment