Thursday, October 18, 2012

This Week's Nails #5 - Be Optimistic!

Nails today!
I wanted autumnal nails this week. I had a look online to see what was trendy, and I saw a lot of beautiful deep colours, but I wore Revlon 'Forbidden' (deep red) last week and I wanted something a bit brighter. I came across a small few pictures of metallic copper and orange nails, inspired by autumn leaves I would imagine. They were so pretty, and  I have a similar colour in my collection :)

This is an older Essence one, I got it before they overhauled their polish range. I believe it's discontinued now, I haven't seen it around, which is a shame because it's a lovely shade! It's like, a rusty orange colour and has a chrome finish. It's beautiful! It really suits the season too and I haven't seen many polishes like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment