Sunday, October 21, 2012

This Week's Nails #6 - Mellow Yellow

Ninja post from my Mom's house in West Cork! :D
I wasn't planning on doing a post at all today since I'm not home, but before I left this afternoon I had just about enough time to photograph my nails. I painted them last night because I'm going to Galway tomorrow with some of my family since it's my sister's university graduation on Monday. I brought my camera so hopefully I'll be able to get some nice pictures! I'll be back on Tuesday so maybe then I'll be able to do the Too Faced Shadow Insurance review. That's a tough one to do when I'm not home because I'll also be talking about the eye makeup in yesterday's FOTD. I'd rather have my makeup stuff there for reference so I can do an accurate post. :)
I did my nails this colour to go with the skirt I'll wear to the graduation. I'm not getting super dressed up but I'll be fancied up a bit.

Another one from Essence, it's called 'Mellow Yellow'. I picked it up for 65 cents when the new line of polishes came out. This is unfortunately another discontinued shade, and I've learned that this is the second 'Mellow Yellow' that Essence released. The previous one was a bright, true yellow. This version is a shimmery primrose yellow. I applied three coats of this, and it's not completely opaque but I think it's meant to be like that. The colour of this polish is paler than the yellow in my skirt, but it'll go nice all the same. It's a very soft, feminine colour, I can see it being paired with a light dress in the summertime too!

I'll be offline for a few days, enjoying myself in Galway :) Can't wait to come back and blog some more! Maybe I'll even come across something nice up there to do a post on, who knows?
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment