Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another Face #2 - Keelin

Tonight my friend Keelin called over and I did her makeup before she went out! She was going to a gig so I did colourful, dramatic party makeup with glitter.


Before, wearing only foundation

After

Both of those photos are unedited, just cropped. I think I did ok! I don't get to work on other people as often as I'd like so it's kind of hard to tell how I'm doing, but I like how the makeup came out. Still, I feel more confident working on people than I used to. Hopefully I'll get to work on Keelin some more in the future >_^ Do some different kind of looks and stuff. Let me know in the comments what you think of this look! I know it's pretty crazy but it's night out makeup, and glitter is so much fun! Here are some more photos and a product list, see you soon!





Products used:

Face:

Maybelline Dream Satin liquid foundation - Fawn
Soap & Glory Kick-Ass Concealer
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Concealer

Inglot Transluscent Powder
The Body Needs Blush - Barely There Pink

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX White Base
Urban Decay Vice Palette - Noise, Vice, Black Market, Provocateur
Sugarpill - Tako, Dollipop
Inglot Gel Liner - 77
Urban Decay pencil liner - Zero
The Body Needs Glitter - Superstar, Holo-Blue
Benefit 'They're Real' mascara

Lips:

Essence Lip Liner - Cute Pink
The Body Needs Lip Luster - Rumors

2 comments: