Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette Look

Hey! I got a €100 One for All voucher for Christmas, so I went shopping in town with it last Friday. One of the things I picked up was the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I've been dying to use it but I had some other palettes I wanted to post about first. I've only got time for a quick post today, so I'll save the review for another day! Here's the look I made and a product list, see you soon!





Products used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Sin, Naked, Buck, Virgin
No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Liner - Brown/Black
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl - Nude
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara - Brown/Black
Essence Eyebrow Designer - Brown

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the naked palette, even though i dont wear neutrals very often :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I think I'll get a ton of use from Naked, I love Naked 2. I've done quite a few colourful looks lately so I thought I'd switch it up a bit >_^

      Delete
  2. They're sisters - not twins lol

    Do you have a preference of Naked or Naked2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha :D
      I've only used Naked once so it's a little too soon to say for sure. Do you have either of them?

      Delete
  3. oh this is gorgeous hun!! xx thanks for linking!..

    ReplyDelete