Saturday, February 23, 2013

Another Face #4 - Jordan

Hi! :D

I did makeup on my buddy Jordan today, she was feeling colourful so I did a look using Sugarpill. I did contouring and stuff too, it was a practice session. Look how pretty!




I don't have a before shot, but I'll try to get one another time. I used liquid liner on her, normally I use gel liner on other people because it's easier to control. I think I'll stick with the gel liner for now, although I do want to become more proficient with liquid liner too. Doing it on myself is a lot easier, but then again all makeup application is easier on yourself! I think I'm doing more makeup tomorrow for someone and again Sunday for Jordan. She's going to a ball so she has to get fancy. I want to do something super sophisticated, I'll have to have a think. I'll look into some celebrity looks, red carpet stuff.

I have a film shoot coming up too that I have to prepare for. It's sci-fi so I have to come up with some pretty out there stuff. I have ideas though and I picked up some bits today to mess with. I also have an assignment that will be put off until last minute. I'm so busy lately! I quite badly need to find time to do my nails. Anyway, here's a product list for this look, see you soon!

Products used:


Face:

Revlon Photoready Primer
Stargazer White Foundation (Highlight)
L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Golden Amber (Contour)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Ivory
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Light
Natural Collection Loose Powder - Translucent Neutral
NYX Blush - Silky Rose

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX White Base
Sugarpill - Mochi, Buttercupcake, Acidberry, 2am, Tako
No7 Stay Perfect Liquid Liner - Black
Urban Decay Glide-On Pencil - Zero
Maybelline Falsies MascaraEssence Eyebrow Designer - Brown

Lips:
Essence Marble Mania Lip Gloss - Peach and Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment