Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sugarpill Blue & Green

Hey!

Another colourful eye look, blue and green this time. I'm crazy about Sugarpill lately! I'd love to get my hands on some more of their loose shadows too, I only have Goldilux but it's fab. I wore this look out to a party at a friends house last night. I paired it with clear gloss and Bourjois Blush Pot in Rose d'Or, keeping it toned down to show off the eyes. I can't find my eyelash glue but I wanted to wear false lashes too. I really need to practice applying them. Here are some photos and a product list! I'll post again soon with a product review or something hopefully for a change.



Products used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX White Base
Sugarpill - Afterparty, Mochi, Acidberry, Tako
MUA matte eyeshadow shade 20 (black)
Urban Decay Glide-On Pencil - Zero
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Essence Eyebrow Designer - Brown

4 comments:

  1. I love this look! Especially the pop of green under the eye! It reminds me of oceans =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove that blue and the turquoise in the crease. Gorgeous.

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete